Saturday 23 February 2013

Oscar Predictions/Picks 2013!

Best picture:
Nominees - Amour, Argo, Beasts of the Southern Wild, Django Unchained, Les Miserables, Life of Pie, Silver Linings Playbook, Zero Dark Thirty
Tali - My heart says Zero Dark Thirty, but my mind and my gut says Argo.
Leo - Argo, I hope. I wouldn't mind BotSW or Amour winning though. But I could see Lincoln winning too, unfortunately.
WINNER - ARGO

 Best actor:
Nominees - Bradley Cooper, Daniel Day-Lewis, Hugh Jackman, Joaquin Phoenix, Denzel Washington
Tali - Daniel. Day. Lewis.
Leo - Obviously Daniel Day-Lewis.
WINNER - DANIEL DAY-LEWIS

Best supporting actor:
Nominees - Alan Arkin, Robert De Niro, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Tommy Lee Jones, Christoph Waltz
Tali - Robert De Niro, hands down.
Leo - Christoph Waltz, for a repeat of the last Tarantino movie nominated.
WINNER - CHRISTOPH WALTZ

Best actress:
Nominees - Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Emmanuelle Riva, Quvenzhane Wallis, Naomi Watts
Tali - As previously mentioned, Emmanuelle Riva delivered the year's best performance in all cinema.
Leo - I hope Emmanuelle Riva. I really do. But I think it's going to Jennifer Lawrence.
WINNER - JENNIFER LAWRENCE

Best supporting actress: 
Nominees - Amy Adams, Sally Field, Anne Hathaway, Helen Hunt, Jacki Weaver
Tali - Sally Field.
Leo - Hmmmm. Yea Sally Field.
WINNER - ANNE HATHAWAY

Best director: 
Nominees - Michael Haneke, Benh Zetlin, Ang Lee, Steven Spielberg, David O. Russell
Tali - Wes Anderson. Errr, I mean Ang Lee.
Leo - ^ Michael Haneke deserves it out of these people but I think it will go to Ang Lee but to change it up Steven Spielberg.
Winner - ANG LEE

Best animated film:
Nominees - Brave, Frankenweenie, ParaNorman, The Pirates! Band of Misfits, Wreck-It Ralph
Tali - Though it should go to ParaNorman, by money is on Brave.
Leo - Frankenweenie.
WINNER - BRAVE

Best original song:
Before My Time, Everybody Needs a Best Friend, Pi's Lullaby, Skyfall, Suddenly
Tali - SKYFALL.
Leo - Skyfall.
WINNER -SKYFALL

Leo - 5
Tali -  5 





No comments:

Post a Comment