Tuesday 31 December 2013

Wreck-It Ralph

Tali: Wreck-It Ralph is the animated story of a bad guy seeking to become good, in the world of video arcade games. Leo had been pushing me to see this movie for a long time and I am glad that I finally got around to it. The movie is very cute - the puns, the gaming nostalgia, the romantic subplot. It was all very Disney but in a good way. Not much to write home about, but this is a kids movie after all. A feel good, cute movie for kids that adults can enjoy without feeling weird about it. 70/100.

Leo: I love this movie and I'm glad I'm actually older-than-intended for this movie's audience because I actually get to appreciate a lot of the jokes and subtle things put into this family movie. Every time I see the street fighter guys, sonic, or bowser I feel like digging up my n64 but then remember that I don't know where it is and that I don't even have those games anymore. This movie is really fun to watch and the plot twist is really well-done in this movie. You don't even think about it and then BOOM OMG WHY DIDN'T I SEE THAT COMING? ! ! ?! Leometer: 85/100.

No comments:

Post a Comment